Stitching with a Smile!

Thoughts run around in my head. The negative thoughts bully the positive thoughts. They push, they shove and they like to be loud.
Positive thoughts don't push, they don't scream. Positive thoughts sing softly and need quiet to be heard.
Stitching quiets the bullies, lulls them, they need to rest. I can then hear the positive thoughts singing. Each positive thought gets one-on-one attention. Stitching brings order in the chaos.
So when I stitch I smile. You may not see the smile if you're watching, but it's there, always, on the inside.
Stitching with a smile!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

It was a GOOD Friday!!




Spring is now officially here (there may still be some snow - but that did not stop us!).
The bikes are all lubed up and are on the road! Now, we just need slightly warmer weather so that we can actually take them to town. Soon...........
Yes, I'm a stitcher by winter and a biker by summer. Go figure?! (I have the red one, a Yamaha Classic 650 and dear husband has the silver Yamaha Custom 1100).
Nina



1 comment: