Stitching with a Smile!

Thoughts run around in my head. The negative thoughts bully the positive thoughts. They push, they shove and they like to be loud.
Positive thoughts don't push, they don't scream. Positive thoughts sing softly and need quiet to be heard.
Stitching quiets the bullies, lulls them, they need to rest. I can then hear the positive thoughts singing. Each positive thought gets one-on-one attention. Stitching brings order in the chaos.
So when I stitch I smile. You may not see the smile if you're watching, but it's there, always, on the inside.
Stitching with a smile!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Great Canadian Winter !


Snow Day!
Welcome to Northern Ontario. 20-30 cm of snow, high winds, temp dropping. At 9am temp was around -16, wind N 43km/hr, windchill -29.............and still dropping!
A few brave souls out clearing driveways. My husband, dressed so handsomly, and our neighbour, equally outfitted!!
Oh course, where am I? Inside with my cup of tea, stitching and computing, listening to Mussorgsky "Pictures at an Exhibition" (rather dramatic but seemed to suit the weather).


1 comment:

  1. VISITA NUESTRO PORTAL DE LA ARGENTINA. FELICITACIONES.-
    http://carloscorti.blogspot.com/
    Carlos Corti Consultor
    - Buenos Aires -
    Argentina -
    (011) 156-309-3735 -
    estudiocorti@fibertel.com.ar
    estudiocarloscorti@gmail.com
    www.carloscorti.com.ar
    ® 2008-2009

    ReplyDelete