Ok. I've thought if over much too quickly and have decided (probably against my better judgement) to go public with the blog. Worse case is I mess up, quit and that's that.
Now for all you (one or two?) out there who may actually read this and want to post a comment, I don't know how to add an icon to post a comment. If anyone out there finds the icon, or knows how to add it please let me know. And anything else would be helpful!
Today I will post a picture of a pergamano (parchment craft) star I made for Christmas. It was a freebie pattern from the internet -
Thanks all (you one or two readers!). Happy Valentines!
I think Blogger adds the icon for comments, as you have one. Your star is lovely! And if you like papercrafts, have you ever stitched on paper? It can be fun.
ReplyDeletehugs
Debs
Your star looks great Nina.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes,
Gail
Your star looks great Nina and I just love your hardanger finish from your earlier post.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes,
Gail