Thoughts run around in my head. The negative thoughts bully the positive thoughts. They push, they shove and they like to be loud.
Positive thoughts don't push, they don't scream. Positive thoughts sing softly and need quiet to be heard.
Stitching quiets the bullies, lulls them, they need to rest. I can then hear the positive thoughts singing. Each positive thought gets one-on-one attention. Stitching brings order in the chaos.
So when I stitch I smile. You may not see the smile if you're watching, but it's there, always, on the inside.
Stitching with a smile!
Monday, March 16, 2009
ORTS
Where do your ORTS go?
I have a few containers. I like the glass one, it's nice to see all the colours!
The basket is handy because I can put a magnet on it to store the extra needles for my project. Plus the red looks so cheery with the yellow!
No comments:
Post a Comment